Free hit counter

Free Hit Counter

Saturday, June 2, 2012

TAST 2012 week 22 knotted cretan

The week 22 of TAST 2012 is knotted cretan stitch.
It is an interesting stitch too.
My trial with this stitch is as shown here.

I always like to do round design. So here is one round design
I felt very bad that this yellow girlie is standing without any friend to chat with.
Loneliness is always very bad.
Wait I will bring one friend to you, yellow girl.
Now yellow girlie is happy chatting with rose girlie.
Isn't the two friends happy?

Then the centre-- that is also knotted Cretan with butterfly chain and lazy daisy.


6 comments:

  1. சும்மாப் பின்னிப் பின்னி எடுத்துள்ளீர்கள்.

    நன்றாக அழகாக உள்ளது.

    மனமார்ந்த பாராட்டுக்கள். வாழ்த்துகள்.

    அன்புடன் vgk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Respected Sir,
    I am happy viewing your pleasent comment
    viji

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely !! I enjoyed your post.

    ReplyDelete