Free hit counter

Free Hit Counter

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Navarathiri

This year Navarathiri went very well.
I was afraid of my ill health. But able to manage it well.
Without skipping my pooja I celebrated it well.
Now where I am staying at present it is far away from my original place. But without skipping my friends, i attended all friends house. The travel is very tedious.
Here i got new friends and we formed a group and chanted all Devi slokams in my house .
I felt happy.
All these wards to get excuse that i have not done any craft. O.K. Time is with me. Let me do it afterwards.
Now I am showcasing my kutthuvillakku decoration only.

I am linking this post to colorsdekorand Emreen"sbloghttp://liventhingsup.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. Oh ! I love the kuttu vilaku decorations... Love those cute elephants..Were they made by you ?
    Thanks for linking in to the blog party ;-) ;-) .. Hope to see you coming in with more and more entries... !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh!! absolutely stunning!! Loved the elephants.. And I loved the elephants on the floor too.. :-)

    ReplyDelete