Free hit counter

Free Hit Counter

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Fly stitch.TAST week1

Saron b in her blog Pin Tangle had started this years TAST 2012 here.
The first week is Fly stitch.
I had triedout fly stitch previously.
However happy stitching the fly stitch again.
Here i showed the border design by fly stitch.

And this one is filling stitch by fly stitch and created a flower and leaf with the same stitch.

Applique work also can be done by this stitch and i am willing to try it out that too.
here comes the fly stitch alongwith shisha.
I stitched the border for my new year greetings with fly stitch.
This flower design i created by fly stitch.
The centre portion also is fly stich. The centre round only is chain stitch.





11 comments:

  1. I don't have much idea on this stiches but i love to have on my outfits ;)This flowers are looking so good and the colours u selected for the flower is unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work, what a great job displaying the fly stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank a lot friends. I am happy reading all your comments.
    viji

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, so many motifs, Aunty you are great. I liked the motif in the second picture very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. I like the last flower most.

    ReplyDelete
  6. அனைத்துக்கைவேலைகளும் மிகவும் அழகாக உள்ளன.
    இனிய புத்தாண்டு+பொங்கல் நல்வாழ்த்துக்கள்.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Respected Viji Madam,

    I have seen your comments for my 200th post. Thank you very much.
    I have seen you many time at Maniraj's Blog. From there only I just entered your blog. I am also very much interested in this craft items. You may just visit my work in the following Link:

    http://gopu1949.blogspot.com/2011/07/6.html

    I am a severe fan of Sow: Rajarajeswari's posts about God & all other connected matters / stories about God. Madam is my well wisher as well as I am also her well wisher. We are very much affectionate to each other, in this writing field but so far we have not meet, in person. All by God's grace only, we find good people as our friends.

    OK Bye for now. You may just offer your comments in English also - no problem at all.

    ReplyDelete