Free hit counter

Free Hit Counter

Monday, January 23, 2012

Pretty present

I am a craft lover.
Love to see and enjoy crafts.
One among the blog i love is DAYDREAMS
The blogger Suganthi creates pretty designs in quilling.
I used enjoy all her work .
She had a creative hands.

To my pleasant surprise, she presented me her work as a pongal greetings.
What a lovely present?
  Suganthi dear, I love the present and thanks a lot.
Have a look of her creation here.
Isn't  me a lucky person?


I love both the cards dear.

5 comments:

  1. wow.. wonderful present set of cards... Ofcourse, viji, you are very lucky to receive it...Njoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ofcourse, you r a lucky person Vijimma! Cards look cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy you liked them Viji. I am so glad it reached you safe. Thanks for being such a wonderful friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow.... very neat work... and very cute gift...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat a lovely Quilling Card :) That's really lovely

    ReplyDelete