Free hit counter

Free Hit Counter

Monday, February 13, 2012

Heart shaped creation.

While browsing Internet, while reading magazine, while watching T.V...........
Everywhere invariably red hearts, red hearts and red hearts......................
Oh For Valentin's day.
Why should i too not?


O.K.
I too had done one table decoration.
See what I had done.

I had taken heart shaped plastic canvas, wool, Crystal to decorate(I am addict to crystals you know)
started doing.
I had done just cross stitch with the plastic canvas and finished the heart shape

Centre with dark rose colour(instead of red. This is magenda) and borders in green colour.
Now comes the Crystal part.
I just pasted it in the centre of heart.


Prepared 8 numbers like this.
Now comes centre portion



.
For this I need one hexagonal sakshi board, magenta and yellow colour paints, magenta colour lace and heart shaped crystals.
.
First given black colour base to the sakshi board.











Then painted ochre yellow.
Centre Magenta round, matching to the plastic canvas and border with megenda lace.
I made one round shaped plastic canvas with magenta in the centre and green to the border matching with heart shaped designs.
Of course a green Crystal in the centre.




Pasted the round shaped plastic canvas at the sakshi board and pasted the heart shaped crystals as outer round shape.


Now all the preparations over.
Assembling the heart shaped Table decoration.
 Like this


This can be placed in a plate and keep like this.




Else can be placed like this on the floor.
Even it can be placed simply like this.
I am linking this post into colours decor









12 comments: