Free hit counter

Free Hit Counter

Thursday, November 4, 2010

photo framme (plastic canvas)

This is plastic canvas I made it as photo framme. I used woolen thread to do the design. At the centre, i inserted a photo.
I had taken 2 square plastic canvas
.In the front portion i cut a square of it to visible the photo and the remaining portion i had done the design with wollen.. .
Then I attached the same size2nd plastic canvas at the back.
 At the 2nd sheet i attached stand  made by the plastic canvas sheet bit to make the framme stand on a table.I inserted one thick sheet to make it stand firm inside the bit.

This is the photoframme made by plastic canvas.
This is the finished portion without photo.

This is the backside view of the frame.
I made the stand by the bit plastic canvas and inserted a thick sheet to stand errect.

2 comments:

  1. hi, Your plastic canvas photo frame is nice and you have nicely explained.Thankyou for sharing
    anandhi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete